Friday, April 21, 2006

After hours of waiting for blogger.com to be available, i finally placed the amazon.com ads up on my site and got rid of the google ads which i signed up with the wrong name. Can't get paid as the cheques written are not meant for you .lol.. I dun find anything wrong with it.. giving my readers some good bargain, while me myself earn a bit from it...lol... i prefer amazon ads more than other site is becoz the appearance looks better than ads... and they offer quite a bargain for every item in their inventories. not to mentioned that they gave me discounts up to 33% for my Angel series DVD a few years ago.. * i luv Angel*

Saturday morning, somehow like i have got rid of my tendencies of waking up in the afternoon ,which myself detest it. Can'r figure out what happened last week whne i just slept n slept n slept.Duh !and for those who know me, i somehow lost the habit of contracting flu in cold weather. *hahahhahah* my immune system evolved? Slept at 2am the day b4 coz i have something to attend to, and woke up at 10am today.. 8 hours of sleep . But the big question is what should i do? Can't think of anything, since i'm lazy to go out , thx to the terrible public transport service. I can assure you all that i'm not that picky, but when it comes to pubic transport, malaysia is still lack behind other countries by leaps & bounds. Just a week ago when i was in mid valley , i saw some foreign tourists just went up and exit the commuter station after a long while waiting for the train to arrive. That would have gave some thoughts for the gov something to consider about. Not to mention of the neglected state of public toilets which cost 20 cent per entry. 1st world infrastructures but with a mentality of a ... Just let you all to guess. No point for me to say much here. Since this is a universal fact. Later would go out and buy the star to view what's happening around and get a good laugh of it.

Can't wait for me study leaves to start. Can't bear it anymore attending useless lessons, where i could just online with a peace of mind in my room. And yeah for the sudoku fans outside, i can solve the puzzle even without using my mind , just key in the figures and the comp will solve it for you !! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home