Friday, July 20, 2007

nowhere here n nowhere there

wonder how life's funny?

almost 2 year ago i talked to alvin... he asked about my life... n he made a conclusion that i'm no where here n nowhere there...

i can't agree more to him... coz it's very obvious i can do most of the stuff.. but most of it r just not perfect enough... say language ... i can speak more languages than most ppl can master... but see i'm nowhere here n nowhere there... my mandarin is worse than a standard 6 student ... my english is not that good either... my malay .. err i have put it at the back of my mind... n german... ewww....

it's just like me.. i'm a chinese... but how pure of a chinese i am? i'm not even like the china chinese .. n when i was back in malaysia... i got this feeling that life is unfair although ... continue teh sentence urself...

... ppl envy of me coz i'm always have to confident to do stuff... but then .. i'm also nowhere here nor there... some stuff i also can't express it out clearly..., although i 'm dying to do it... confidence or no confidence ...

just a simple nowhere here n nowhere there life of mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home