Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How do you define trust? Ermm I mean do you trust me? lol … Do I trust you? Or can I trust myself?

They are complicated, depend on how you think. Trust … comes with responsibility… You can’t simply trust people. And I mean time will reveal everything that whether you can really believe in someone or not. And truly to say 2 years is simply a short time that u can entrust people with your bank account… Seriously saying one of my friend, CY gave me her ATM card & pin n asked me to help he withdraw money.. That I questioned on her action.. She said I can be trusted. Is it? She asked me whether I’m honest or not? I really need to think for a while.. Yes. I’m very tricky at some points. But when it comes to serious matter, I think I will hold full responsibility of it. Later I asked Melvin the degree that I can be trusted out of 10.. and guess what he answered? 10.. Is it true or he tried to be nice in front of me? Frankly saying, you just cannot blindly or fully trust people in the course of 2 years. It’s just not right.

And for a guy who doesn’t like responsibility, sometimes if people trust me so much I will feel burdened. Lol.. same as old time when my ex-best friend asked me to keep his money… So it’s an honour when people entrust you. Money does matter. Because I asked my kiam siap, kiasu housemate about this, he straightly answered no without hesitation. I can’t blame him on this.. cause it really depends on one whether he or she wants to trust you or not.

How about some other matters besides money? Can I be trusted? I really can’t answer that if your definition of betrayal is I talk bad behind you (strictly for that kiasu, siu hei guy). I can keep secret. But it’s very hard in some certain situation where you need to reveal it but you have already promised others to keep it.. Such as in the war on the router I have misused some of their trust to stab the fish at the heart… It’s wrong totally wrong , as my anger has already clouded my judgment.. When I think back… wow what have I done?

So do u have any bad experience trusting people? I do… how does it feel when u trusted someone and in the end he use the trust to gain benefit by himself? WOW.. it’s seriously amazing ahhahahah!!

5 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no,i dont trust you at all! LOL

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"perasan" nia.... trust u??!! hai.... think too much laa.( ur face skin is thicker than a cow)

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh....praising urself in ur own blog. r u ok??!!

 
At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home