Monday, August 14, 2006

My new german lecturer entered the classroom for the 1st time today.. n at the age of 35 he's having a considerable serious hairlost problem. I think all german guys face this problem. Ok he's a good guy.. but toobad he dunno how to teach... too slow~~.. not that slow.. just slow~~ for poor student.. sigh dunno how to explain.. if the condition goes on i think our class will be a sinking ship.

oh yeah real matter , my ka jie yesterday asked me to write a bout some interesting post , some advice from us , who consider ourself as the "old generation"

~

~

Not having sex b4 marriage is not uncool or old fashioned...

sigh this have to come out from the mouth of ppl like me...

Coz again "her friend" is facing this problem to accept a guy who has fucked b4... + did oral sex in the package.

So i think until now... 99% of my friends are still virgin... correct me.. So it depends on the people you hang out... but i dun think there's anything wrong in sex b4 marriage.. you dun tell he/she dun tell, who knows..

Then what caught my attention is that ka jie said putting that "thing" in ur mouth and got all those semen in your mouth is lie eating shit... hahah damn funny.. i dunno how it feels like, you tell me..

y ppl fuck? coz it's fun lol... curious guys like to venture to area that no other peers have step foot in b4... n gals, i guess is mostly been coaxed by the partner to engage in it... Do tehy really wanna do it? how teh heck i know...

so i'm writting this bunch of rubbish just to make my ka jie happy.. coz i dun have any experience... sex is fun, you tell me... it's good for health too... but like my other friend said a hk guy... masturbate 20+ times in 1 shot.. n guess what got his tank empty... he was afarid so he asked for opinion.. n the news just spread out like that.. what a loser.. find a proper gal to fuck with la... soo humilating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home