Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Purpose of life: Part 1

Have we wonder what are we looking for in life? We compete, we thrive for the best, we bend around the rules. In the end what will we achieve...

I doubt my all the choice that i've taken now.. What am i doing here? Why do i come here? Am i'm good in science, or i'm more of an artistic person? Should i continue my music n arts? or i Just take whatever that's alreayd pathed in front of me....

Sigh!!!... Choices....

Hmm... and now... i'm again, standiing in front of a crossroad.. with so many choices to pick from.. and so many ppl to avoid, will i make the get the best option...

I came to thiss fucking place alone, without help or whatsoever.. Somaybe when i leave here, i dun need any friends also.. they r just superficial.. will they really help u when u r in need or help? Sometimes, b4 u expect or waiting for help, why dun u really try hard urself... I do.. and the outcome is better than expect.. 3 months... just more stnking 3 months... can i wait? Damn.. i really wanna make the whole world my enemy...

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well. dun expect help from intec-ians. i thought you hated me or something. but looks like you pretty much pissed off the whole of intec. hah. and improve yr english pls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home