Sunday, August 20, 2006

and 3 days of sucky chinese tea

If based on AYKJ - i'm a hotshot nerd with 598/600 for all my papers, i really pitied klnite for their low taste of chinese tea.. come on , they drink 50 cent ultra low grade tea, which i tasted and can safely say it's read tea after drinking from so mnay diff restaurant for teh past 3 days. and the quality just can't get any lower...

And i have acute bronchitis... RM500down the drain for my medical fees.

And then , i just got myself a new digicam.. Ok i'm not into photographing so RM 899 for a 6.0 MP, 3 x optical zoom olympus FE160 ain't so bad ok?? But if u insist on that it's sux,i dun mind.. just shut up and sponsor me then...

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger ayjk said...

Sorry to hear you contracted bronchitis. Hope you get well soon, whatever it is, don't get caught in the rain and keep yourself warm and dry at all times.

Moving on. I am very concerned that you are harbouring some sort of latent, simmering hostility towards myself. Which is very surprising in the first place, considering that the last time I spoke to you was like...one year ago?

Of course, I could be wrong. But judging from your comments on my blog and this post on yours, I feel that...well you might have some issues with me.

If you would like to deal with it, by all means. I will bring my 'Malaumin' tea (from Beijing, of course). And the tea is well-stored in a Royal Selangor vacuum tea caddy. And we can enjoy nice Chinese tea while we deal about in a civilised manner =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home