Monday, September 11, 2006

Just call it a day

I need to zzz more... n i hate monday.. went to the immgration office n waited stupidly for an hour b4 they mentioned that i 'm not elligible for the students discount on the pasport... what the heckk, and thy have todo it in a sarcastic way.. my god.. i'm going to germany.. damn u freaking idiot who work there for the rest of ur life!!!!

Apart from that just stayed home n watch FMA until 1pm when my mom took me to her clinic n fill all those holes in my teeth.. my god.. no more coke for me.. it's killing me... n yeah... the whole process lasted for an hour.. even aunty soo was terrified... lol....

So what am i going to do tomorrow... think will buy some dvds to burn the series for vincent n a new speaker for my bro.. the just walk around town .. no one cares about u

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you leaving?

cynthia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home