Sunday, October 01, 2006

Drowning

I dunno y ppl like to flood me with their emotions and probs.. i know i look carefree and so on.. but their probs r slowing drowning me making me suffocating...

It's not hard to be a listener but the main regret i have is , i just do not fit in at all.. all i can say is yes, ah-ha hmm.. and no.. coz y.. i have to take a cautious step so that it won't cloud the situation anymore.. just like a few days ago, i recieve a call from a parent , n guess what ilistened to her raning for 30 mins.. my god.. i'm so good at this.. y? they choose me? coz i look like a goodie 2 shoes? bla....

but then... dun worry.. i will still alwasy be there to listen// but u should ask other ppl whether i could produce a good solution.. coz i will always joke about it, right in front of ur face :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home