Monday, June 11, 2007

The most 'daring outing ' that i made last week

Call me a sissy... but then i think i'm worse than one...

I dun dare ride a bike which has gotten its seat set so high... coz i feel uncomfortable when my legs can't touch the ground... n then the last time i really rode a bike was like 10 years ago.. in the basketball court cum garden which is so damn big that it can only be owned nontheless by my rich uncle n aunty -.- n my one shot 5 mins riding a bike recently was during the chinese new year's eve in Aalen... coz See Hua forced me to go to Penny Markt to buy some groceries...
so back to my story there was a picnic at a lake near aalen ... n those aaleners cae out with one smart idea bring all the bikes they have on the train n ride it back... yohoo damn fun hor? ! ... but then dunno what ocassion the germans also brought their bikes along ^^

so bla bla bla like normal picnic which i dun need to describe.. the smart part started after the picnic.. whihc i think it'S more than a 10km ride .. almost like 14km which lasted for like an hour... it was such a hilly ride.. that some smart ass here (me) use gear 3 to ride up a sloop... wtf -.- better off go to hell . right? right? n this wraps up my crazy story of the day -.-
Pictures of the paris trip will be up asap after i got it from my friend...

some pics from the lake... seriously guys if u wanna see topless gals come here anytime u want ^^

See Hua's bike under the tree midway coz someone left his bag behind.. -.-
and teh injury on both of my thumbs .. which idiot can injure himself while changing teh gears? .. luckily i never created drama such as falling down or what



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home