Sunday, April 23, 2006

How good is good enough? I just can't get this question out of my mind. ... Good and bad. What's the difference? You can say something is good becoz there's something bad to reflect it and vice versa.. but how are we going to judge between good and bad? Good is good , bad is bad becoz of the way it is? Everything is just relative to each other....

I dun call myself as a perfectionist due to the fact i just get whatever that is placed in front of done fast.. But the quality of the product for me is still acceptable. But recent job has brought the perfectionism out of me. Call it as a responsibility or whatever, as I'm carrying a burden to help someone to do something. and if the something is not properly done, i dunno what will happen to that someone. So have to sacrifice some of my time to get the job right, without any mistake. duh....

As for now, i have invited one of my friends to join this post to make it more lively.and yet he prefers not to reveal his identity ..lol... Frankly saying i really think that all his articles are very good except that he doesn't want outsider to read it, so now he's ready to step forward and share his articles with everyone else .lol

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Angelus said...

... i dun view financial prob as a trouble lol... just something else

 

Post a Comment

<< Home