Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sigh, the longest 2 days have passed…luckily managed to get 7 hours of sleep for each day, not bad huh? The others slept like 2 to 5 hours .. and V was very cute, I woke this morning seeing him sleeping on the couch in front of my room.. lol ….English paper was ok ok only.. if really got an A that would really be an icing on the cake J

Mechanics was not bad… I went all fuming around because I can’t solve some of the problems at first so I went all crazy and automatically the F word came out of my mouth…REALLY I never noticed it until THG told me later at night…miraculously mechanics was a stroll at the park in the end…

Chem…duh…. Somehow just can’t write out the perfect answer for the question.. sigh.. therefore it’s like a burden dragging me … lol… won’t expect to get very highmarks for it….

And… and… I sat next to her in the same bus… she was as pretty as ever… but … I can’t sense any chemistry between us… she is what they call sulphuric acid and me? Another acidic substance of course… that’s why no feasible reaction… hahhahaha…

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...got lenglui sitting beside...so hang fuk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home