Sunday, June 04, 2006

Warning cliché starts here: Ops I did it a again…
I have always been a hot head and will always be…Habit dies hard…So how would I sound like in front of a diplomatic person? Barbaric of course. Sigh… Don’t want to talk about it anymore.. Just leave a bad taste in my mouth.. How stupid I can be? I seriously don’t know whether I’m hyper sensitive or what… Or maybe of my thoughts and anything… or maybe the people around me are not sensitive enough… or just simply we can’t communicate well in a non verbal way…

Another matter:
Is it wrong I write good stuff about me in my blog? … HEY read this.. THIS IS MY BLOG… lol!!! Joking… and by the way can I choose people to read it? Hahaha and who cannot read it.. Nah, just a thought, I’m vain.. what’s the point of writing one online if you do not want others to read it, might as well, buy a diary from the supermarket and write yourself one..

Hmmm.. thinking of taking off all those useless ads..

Secondly, all my theory papers are just 2 days ahead, and I can’t even feel the anxiety of taking them, no trepidation, no mood, nothing… Just not in the shape for it…

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pats*

 
At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home