Wednesday, July 05, 2006

After a new facelift this blog page looks so much better, thanks to the photo contributor and the photo editor who is also the man behind the scenes doing the web design. What a weekend i've had and plus the 4th of July Independence day celebration everything was a beautiful fairytale from start till finish. I watched Discovery being launched into space at 1.35 pm exact, Central time and it was beautiful. The last time I saw a rocket being launched was back when I was in primary school (elementary school).

I'm now back from the celebration and am excited to start school again. I have some house chores to get done tonight, like washing the rest of my clothes and folding the ones I had done but that's not biggie. I felt excited to write in this new blog design. I can't say it's very beautiful though, but the color suits well. As for the theme of the design, I have no idea what it's supposed to be. You'll have to wait until the designer comes up front with the answer to this question. What were you thinking Jeff? Dirty walls, pictures of wanted soldiers and a deserted alley? The color is modern but dark and the wordings, anything goes, gives it an impression that this is a blog where you can voice your opinion and be heard on any topic you like. There is a freedom, like nothing else, but the dark colors suggest a dark humor and whispers. So, what are your thoughts?

Update : By angelus
i'm the one who did the layout, the pic edited a bit... but the wordings are from Arlynx ... and the pic is from xiao yun...
Na just like the colour, doesn't have much meaning.. No theme lol.... Just base on my feelings lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home