Friday, June 30, 2006

Taken from my other blog http://www.jefcey.blogspot.com Sugar, spice & everything nice, which are the ingredients to create the Power Puff Girls, but how about success in life? What do you need in order to succeed in life? But how do we define success? Is it academically? Is it in business? Is it in sports? In courting girl*strictly for the black guy!!

They say if you have a lot of false friends and enemies, which means you are very successful. It’s true if you are Lex Luthor… But how will you feel if no one visit your funeral when you die? Does that mean you are very successful?

Strictly I don’t think we need anything to be successful. How hard is it for us to live without comparing with others for being successful or not? I drive a BMW around whistling at every hot chicks and ask them to ride with me, is that successful? Black guy please answer this.
But heck I’m just 18, I don’t need to look so far, enjoy life, try not to get in other’s way, which I love to do so much… Trying to be destructive… Laugh at others’ failure… lol… damn I’m a born loser… hahahaha

But really how to be successful in life? Maybe the key to be successful in life is just be happy, live everyday to the fullest as if there’s no tomorrow. If you ask me this, I will laugh my head off in front of you… Am I successful? Hahaha guess....
by Angelus

The common cliché : “Hard work is a key to success”. To me, I personally think it’s not exactly the amount of hard work you pour in, but the quality of it. And some even have this stereo-type of mentality that as long as you get a first class honest, you’ll be successful in life as you don’t have to worry about finding a job. No doubt, it does help you in getting a brighter future, but what’s the point if you don’t have social and communicating skills? Those with better communicating skills gain their places in higher status compared to the anti – social ones. Working smartly is definitely a better option. Look at Bill Gates, he’s a dropped-out student, and look where is he at right now? One of the richest man in the world! How are you going to compare to that then?

However, unlike some unlucky ones, like me, who are simply not born with a golden spoon in the mouth, there are those who are born successful. Check out Paris Hilton, she’s successful without needing any hard work or brains. Well, in short, it actually depends on what type of background you have. Donald Trump is successful, but he was already rich before he became very successful due to his economical background. It’s difficult to compare success. Everyone is successful in their own ways, as long as you are happy doing what you love most.
by Joyce

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a SUCCESSFUL GUY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home