Saturday, July 01, 2006


“Why don’t you wait until morning, then knock at his door and punch him… Tell him everything u want him to know… And after that straight away go back to your room and sleep like you never before, everything will turn out fine…”



This was what I told her at 3something in the morning, while Italy and Ukraine match were still going on for the WM 2006.

Something that make me wonder, she’s really a tough girl … lol… can go all day long without sleeping and she was waiting until 7 am to send her friend… haha…

And I did ask her why didn’t she sleep… and she said she can’t, her mind is always at work…haha but mine not :p

I don’t know , but I think I felt something for her , I don’t know how to describe it , just wanted her t go to bed … That’s all that I asked, cause before this I always saw her around with her cute panda eyes, and yesterday she told me it’s getting worse.

But then, who am I to butt into her business? Maybe the same thing is happening to me now, I sleep at 3something and wake up at noon… lol consider not normal already :p And I never used the excuse cause I need more time to study , coz I don’t . Instead I just stay up late because I wanted, and I feel there’s no point sleeping also…

Later she talked non stop about her pics and how she loves it.. hehehe for me it’s very cute with small little wording “somebody save me”* is it grammatical correct? lol… and she was like squatting at the middle… very very cute… coz she’s vey very petite, and was … Aww.. don’t know how to phrase it. Just cute… and the lightings, orange background, sunset I think provides a panoramic view. But too bad her friend holding the camera was like shaking… and the pic was quite blur. Maybe if I ask she will let me post it :p

So that’s all… Hopefully she won’t skin me alive for featuring her in my blog:p

P/S: her pic is up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home