Saturday, July 29, 2006

Was lazy to update my blog nowadays... No many interesting things to tell also.. Ok.. here's a glimpse of my daily life:

7.00am : Alarm from my hp rings...i close it and go back to zzz
7.20am : Wake up and bath
7.30am : Zzz again with my clothes ironed on my bed
7.50am : Go out and wait for bus.
8.15am : Reached school then simply walk around
8.30am : Christina enters class, n she always looksso yummy lol.. then bla bla boring lesson
9.15am: sms joycey to wake her up if i remembered... *only apply on monday, wednesday n thursday
10.00 am : recess
10.15am : class resumes
11.45am : break time again
12.00pm : class resumes
12.45pm : class ends then go back do whatever i want!!!!

Nah.. i prefer to z..coz most of the time can dream of her
So that's my boring routine.... damn
I'm trying macromedia flash, anyone can enlighten me a bit on it? lol.... sux sux sux....
by the way i need to learn upmore german words....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home