Friday, July 07, 2006

This is the 2nd week of my break and i still having time of my life relaxing, duh except a few idiots keep sending me sms asking whether i still got books to sell or not.. come one rest laa dudes...

So just loitering around the house since , so here are some pics that i would like to share around lol:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

These are just some varieties of potted orchid in my home.. my mom planted around 30 pots


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So this is the yellow rose in my compound lol

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Some red rose buds

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And this is my fish pond, kinda small from this angle

Bla stupid blogger always got error uploading pics.. all pics are taken with my SE K700i, so dun bother about the quality , unless somebody wish to sponsor me a better camera phone or a digi cam hahhaha

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy really have nothing to do at home..haih...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home