Friday, July 21, 2006

Haven’t been blogging for a while since my class started… Now having German intensive course and my lecturer is totally hot!!! Everything that comes out from her mouth is “gut, super, toll” everything nice n good… even though u made some stupid mistakes… Just simply like to enter her class all the time lol… Was seriously busy with all those home works and helping some other people that I sometimes don’t even have time for myself.. And below is the result for the test that R gave me:

“You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend anyone could ever have and never want to loose. You never cause harm to anyone, and nobody will ever understand you or your feelings. You are usually used by others because of your good nature and loving qualities. Those who do respect you do so in the most honest way. Life is a journey, you always on an adventure, funny and calm, yet full of too many ups and downs for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people as they are the ones that bring you down... then you will be stress free.”

My god… Am I that good? Not fair, I want to be bad.. all bad… and yeah the only part that’s wrong and totally not me is I have never caused any harm to anyone… Instead I do it all the time, by purpose or accidentally. Because the only thing that one need to beware is my mouth.. Really I won’t hesitate to blast anyone to pieces if he/she stepped on my toe or crossed over the line…

And I think the most important part of the description is “nobody will understand me” . Seriously saying I can’t do anything but to agree wholeheartedly with that. As what Joyce, who likes to probe n interrogate me , made a conclusion that I’m always in the dark cause I don’t want people to know much about me because I’m afraid, afraid of people to know my weakness and everything. It’s like I always act like a jerk to protect myself… And I tend to avoid all those questions that are too personal.. So what? Don’t like it is it? Only I can comment on people and no one can ever do that to me.. HaHa!! It's just that u only know a part of me, maximum a quater.. coz my life is splitted in this way..If you think you know me very well, think again...no one completely knows who i am

Say, I’m a good friend anyone could ever have… lol By talking of this I think I’m a good friend… although I won’t be those sweetie type with lots of encouragement but I know I will help one if he/she needs any help.. But there’s a limit, as so far what I’ve seen around helping people has it own limitation that means it’s a sin to help those who only know how to seek help but doesn’t want to take any effort to help themselves by relying too much on other people.. Talking of this, really made my blood boils because of the 2 blur idiots living above my room….
This post turned out less than what i planned to write, seems like i've lost touch with my writtings

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home