Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Been to hell and back

Great, the 1st thing i get to do when i reached home is getting sick... this is the 4th day d.. think i will recover totally tomorrow.. duh...i'm lazy to seek medication from docs..

and i'm going to get my passport tomorrow... nothing to rejoice about also...

one funny thing that happened to me was that 2 diff ppl with 2 diff personalities from 2 diff places the 2 never met b4 asked me about this :

What do u think of smoking?

It was like a deja vu , lol

My answer is . . . I hate smokers

and the reaction :

Version 1:
i will tell my aunt , she will agree with u coz my uncle smokes a lot...

Version 2:
I dun like smokers too .. especially when some of my close friends r smokers too.. my dad smokes too

* those r not the exact words that they spoke out, but just some summary from me

So well, u got it.. smokers ... u r not welcomed in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home