Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nothing to say

I saw the santa rosa mobile chipset coming out next year, wow with wireless-n , 3 G modem and better performance.. what the.. see i have no regret waiting :p

so as usual, today have another half day class at gmi , so i can back so early.. duh... and V just bought a new laptop.. RM 5366... Not bad the specs.. :p the public transport in m'sia is better a bit since rapid kl change all the route,.. but somehow it's kinda troublesome when u wanna go form one area to another.so there r more spaces to improve.

see V is rejoycing like a lil kid next to me:p n i'm using his laptop:p is it a sin? so still got 31 days of GMI.. n i will be back next week.. can't wait for me to online as usual is it? hahah

but i can still survive without internet , as what my roommate said i'm bored with internet d.. see me everyday online dunno do what.. me myself aslo dunno :p so Mel.. have fun writing.. u wrote a lot d... hahah chao...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home