Monday, December 25, 2006

Just another day

Still another week b4 i embark on another new chapter of my life... everything's gonna nd n i should ask myself how do i feel..yet i can't give any percise answer to that..

Dunno whether things will change for the worse or the better as i'm just following the current...

Xmas just passed yeah it's another typical day coz i rejected any outing from my friends.. that's going to the cc.. come on get urself life.... n really i almost can;t get home lol.. coz xmas never even occur in my mind that i need to buy my homecoming ticket in advance .. so i was stranded in kl for a day ... staying with my aunt for day isn;t so bad lol.. but not fir my cuz got to use a thicked blanket n he switch on the aircond until max ... ermm min... arggh i dunno... damn .. couldn;t zzz coz it was freezing cold but i 'm still laive,, n no flu ...

and lastly i wanna announce something.. i'm rich hahahah rich... coz i just recieved 12k from the gov ahhahahah.. yet my laugh is so fake.. i'm not that glad actually.. why? think about it

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home