Friday, June 15, 2007

What else do i wanna do

See this





& this
What's the difference?


One is without stamp n signature but another with...n i was like illegal immigrant for 3 months in germany.. coz somebody from the immigration office forgot to sign on it -.- cool right? n i went to paris.. n got stopped by the french police asking for my passport.. n he took a look at it.. gave me back with a smile n 'danke' lol... duh lame.. i won't get back to germany if it's the german police who asked for my passport on the way back...

skipped school today again.. becoz i know physics will be like damn freaking boring... n i need settle my visa 1st... then went to the bahnhof to do my 50% discount card.. which V went n did it alone yesterday.. duh... cannto wait for a day is it... n lastly... went to the post office n finish up with teh credti card procedure.. which means that citibank will most likely give me my credit card.. after being rejected twice by barclays... duh~~ but then i screwed up a bit in the form also.. got some errors.. which i have to notify citibank ... sop teher's another most likely chance for them to reject me ... duh~~ n have i told u all .. i love teh post office? weird passion fro somethign riteß .. coz i love the post office in malaysia too.. i purposely make extra trips to go to the post office by not sending all those items that i should send one shot.. hahah crazy fella

one another case..
u r give choices :
(1) continue chatting with the other gals on ur list
(2) to reply to a nerd at word.. who suddenly out of nowhere saying hi wei chung... damn gay u know.. why can't u just say hi.. without the name.. wtf...

so i blocked that nerd.. coz he commented on my grammar.. as if i care.. just dun want him to talk me to death ... go back n study n post ur good result on ur blog laa.. dun bug ppl like me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home