Thursday, April 27, 2006

We all thrive on relationships, may it be partnerships, friendships etc. because it is vital in us. Our daily lives evolve around social interactions with others anywhere, anytime. To smile, to talk, to listen, to share, to laugh ... that is the special bond we all share between each other. Frankly speaking, I hate to be alone. But at times, although being self-contradicting, I long to be alone. Silence will reign when all alone. The initial feeling of uneasiness and queasiness drives me to the brink of insanity. The still atmosphere overpowers me. To add the effect, try turning off the lights and sitting in the dark. Suddenly, I get goosebumps and those weird chills up my spine. It feels like doomsday and I'm all alone by myself. But, when my brain starts working rationally, I relax. Chill, nothing is gonna happen and let's make the best out of it. I start to think. From what happened in the morning to what I did 10 years ago, anything from A to Z ... and those "what if" and "if only" starts popping out. And I let my imagination run free, had a laugh or two by myself, ahem. It makes me wish that we could reverse time and make dreams come true, maybe change the ways things turn out. Ooh, if only ... sigh. That's it. When all alone, the potpourri of emotions flood thru me. The feeling of loneliness or boredom, remorse or regret, happiness or gaiety, that sums up to the thrills of life and its up and downs. To me, it feels like a reflectional moment to ponder on every details and any thing that happened. This is life. Maybe I should try meditating when all alone next time. Blissful, ain't it ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home