Sunday, May 07, 2006

The 3rd version of windows messenger live 8.0 is already out. It's said to be the final beta b4 the end product. And somehow it's a lot different than the 2nd version :D Ended my class today at 12 pm.. Luckily BK didn't nag so much in the german class today. Guessed she has got everything sorted out and can't do anything more with us , since only 6 out of 16 people turned out today. Later we have the last class of chemistry where our pretty and soft and everything nice Miss Lim gave us some guidance in chemistry lab..And now i'm starring at my screen pondering what to type after i couldn't online for the past 2 hours, when i resorted to sleep. The workers outside my hostel are doing some renovation and i think when the new batch of jpa scholars arrive all those construction job will be done.. And heck who cares.. Got a feeling that they will be too damn nerdy to notice those changes too (some of them gave me a bad impression in recom). Yea... i forgot that my A level exam is starting next week.. talking about all the "nothingness" that i have done during the past few weeks.. i can just lie on my bed and read comics or just do nothing.. sigh call that a time management:p jetzt denke ich, ob ich morgen den deutschen unterricht blau machen werde. *I'm thinking now whether to skip the german class tomorrow. Finally life would be simpler, if i just use this motto:
I owe it the taxpayers and not to the government !"... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home