Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just came back,, n guess what... BLOG spam... i was tagged.... what the by casper to answer all these questions.... Just when i want to rest from my exam.. hahah final one week.. And yeah , wanna know why there has been much silence from me? GAME... lol.. just got addicted to online games... what the.. okok cut the crap..

Instruction: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. yinnie(hahha no one knows who she is )
2. Ermm yinnieagain?
3. yinnie.. c'mon... can't i say her name all over again?
4. Brian
5. Joyce
6. Ee Kgang
7. Vincent
8. Siew Chun
9. Wen Tak
10. Vee Lynn
11. TC
12. GL
13. R
14. Arlynx (see ur name again)
15. Casper
16. YH
17. memek
18. CY
19. Tika
20. Yinnie
21. Can i save this for myself?

Tag 5 other people:
Nah.. i dun do blog spam

Note: This list is by no means an order of "importance", "relevance" or "closeness.
1. How did you meet #14?
Casper introduce her to me? She was asking him about the stress tarin or whatever in physics

2. What would you do if you had never met #1?
WOW!!! u really hit the spot... damn... I think i won;t be miserable like now thinking of her

3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
My god... seriously? it's imposible...

4. Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
Try a gay couple n see

5. Describe #3
WOW.... she is ... only me myself know.. so what... jealous is it

6. Do you think #8 is attractive?
Unless u wnat a guy who looks like a gal

7. Tell me something about #7
He likes to sing?

8. Do you know anything about #12's family?
All this is my family :p

9. What is #8's favourite?
His gal?

10. What would you do if #11 confesses that he/she likes you?
Why dun u just date ur dad n see

11. What language does #15 speak?
he aaa... speak all those rojak language.. german, english, mandarin, malay....his own language

12. Who is #9 going out with?
PY

13. How old is #16 now?
20

14. When was the last time you talked to #13?
less than 1 week ago

15. Who's #2's favourite singer?
she likes a lot.. but i only know jay chou

16. Would you date #4?
He's gay but not me

17. Would you date #7?
i better F myself

18. Is #15 single?
I think so

19. What's #10's last name?
Yap?

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with #19?
NO

21. What school did #3 go to?
i dunno some high school

22. Where does #6 live?
Segamat

23. What's your favourite thing about #5?
She has the same attitude as me

24. What do you think of #13?
She's nice

25. What do #4 and #19 have in common?
same school?

26. What special qualities does #17 hold in your life?
He's my bro?

I'm going to kill a ghost

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger vseehua said...

which ghost?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home