Saturday, June 24, 2006

Still have 2 days before college ends and everything will come to a halt. So many things happened within these past 2 years, meeting cool super seniors, casper, king ung, ALM 4 seniors, and now …
BIG TIME DUH!!!! I’m not going to leave this place also until this December hahahaha.. but the medic students of my batch is leaving. PS: The black guy is staying in the hostel for the next 3 weeks, so lonely juniors, please feel free to visit him …

And I already gave up on courting HS. Why? Just we are not compatible I think, gave WT back the digi card he lent me. It’s so funny when life just throws a book on your face and plays a big joke out of you. We just simply dun speak the same language, by this we have different attitude. Metaphor used here. So black guy don’t try to correct my “Engrish” lol

Another matter, to little Joycey. I’m sorry not intended to provoke or insult you for the past 2 days. But I don’t know.. Just feel like it. Hahahhaha. Somehow after knowing you like since you were in form 3 this is the first time we got into a uite serious argument … Really people with many similarities tend to argue more lol… And heck my attitude is like a 12 year old angry kid with full of tantrum, so you have to forgive me, coz I DO forgive you …. Hahahaha….Nah you are an ok gal… Bt argue once in a while also not bad what, get everyone closer :p at east we know the relationship is not superficial. Thanks by the way for “accompany” me for all those days, lonely bus ride, boring nights, you were there all of the time… And I hope I will do the same for you. So, go gal :p Theworld is waiting for you and there’s nothing out there to stop you except I’m better than you.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger *J* said...

Wahaha..wei chung is a sweet guy? HAhaha..i cant help laughing my head's off man..Geezz..u r really smart for "apologizing" thru ur blog..haha..but anyway, u R forgivable =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home