Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's hard to erase history

Have you ever thought of forgetting the past wishing all together that all the unhappiness it has caused you and the people involved will cease to exist. Ever wished you never had a connection with someone else and have never gotten involved in something at the first place? I have never really faced such a huge problem before but right now, I do. Sometimes I just find it hard to erase history and even if I have already forgotten about it, the situations around me just won't let me do that. I hate that especially.

What does it take for the things that remind you about the past to disappear. What does it take for the people who are involved to forget you and everything that they've done with you altogether. The past lingers and it affects the present. Karma is making connections and when you take the wrong step and make the wrong connections, it haunts you everyday for the rest of your life.

Karma is not all about doing something evil and getting reborn in a lower realm. Karma is more about your actions and its consequences. Although some actions may seem trivial, casual and not so important like just wanting to help someone out, it might turn out to be something else totally under the misguided intrepretation of the person who received your help.

Right now, I just totally want to forget the past, and I hope that I could turn back time and erase the part of my life that just doesn't make sense till this day. What have I possibly done and why haven't I been more careful while making friends? Good friends will help you and nurture you through the rest of your life, but bad friends, like bad eggs will give you diahorrea whenever you encounter them.

Friends.. why are they so complicated. Why is my life so complicated. I wished I had an answer, but I wished things would be much simpler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home