Saturday, October 07, 2006

Life is a puzzle

Life is such a puzzle. It takes the right pieces to make things right. When the piece of the puzzle just doesn't fit, no matter what you do to make it fit, it will still look out of place. I feel like life has been a constant lesson to me, to teach me the things that are right and to lead me from things that are wrong. I agree I haven't been much of myself lately and I really attribute that to fitting the wrong piece in the puzzle. It does take some time to figure things out sometimes. And sometimes, you just need some help to make things right.

I also learned a lesson last night with my friends. It doesn't help to worry, but it helps to let go and forget the past. The past is just like the wrong piece in the puzzle, so all you have to do is to get the right piece, fix it and forget about the ugliness the puzzle presented you in the past. You can certainly remember it but don't hang on to it. You can't change somethings in life but you can change the way you look at things. Don't bother too much about the things that are wrong but rather look at the brighter side of life.

Life is also a constant growth to me. From life lessons, you learn to get things right, not to repeat the right mistakes and to treasure the people who really care. I just realized that I can't care too much about strangers or people that I barely know. Sometimes, it takes caution to make friends and to only keep friends who are caring and nice. After all, what is a friend?

I have never been choosy, nor have I been cautious in most of my bearings. Life was like heaven to me, a place that is so safe and pure. I have ignored the other side of life - the other side where there are much disagreements, treatchery and unexpected happenings - just as much as living life and dening death. The darker side of life is sometimes not all too bad. It provides me with a lesson to move on and to be more cautious so I can avoid the loopholes in life. To me, all that really counts now is the present and the people that truly care. I will try to be more of a human than I am a saint and I shall no longer deny death as death is the starting of life. (Don't worry, this is just a metaphor). The death of the past is necessary for a breath of new life and progression.

p/s: Thanks for the email. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home