Sunday, December 31, 2006

new year ... wtf

a new year n some new year resolutions? come on.. u think what? i'm a small kid.. u know ppl never ever fulfil their resolution... uh uh...

was an interesting day as most of the ppl in the gang gathered in the afternoon ... on msn of course n talk nonsense until one of them blow a earth shocking news.. even better than the freakin' sinking of japan.. what's it abot is only for me alone to share ahhaha me alone.. na.. until i get the video for myself hahahah...

things will certainly be different for me after this.. it's just a matter of time for me to cope it... new year is just... err.. how to say... boring... give everyone new hopes to start things anew.. but actually .. they r building castle in the air.. hope alone = ..rubbish

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home