Tuesday, June 27, 2006

DO you know the meaning of china-man?

This is a common description for a cheap n frugal Chinese, who won’t let u earn any miserable cent from him…STINGY… MY books… I sold it for RM 180... ok a good deal, since all of my friends raise their price very high and my initial price like RM 80.. Come on I’m trying to be good… Let me choose my friends and the new juniors, of course I will choose over my friends… I just can’t ruin the market price..

And yeah I helped the blur guy to sell his book… to a

*drum roll*

CHINA-MAN Come on I helped the blur guy selling his books for RM 200. consider very cheap d.. others are like RM 300++.. and that china guy want take the books first before paying… Come on at least put some deposit… RM100 isn’t that bad what.. but he still haggled…

CHEAP!!! Ultra CHEAP!!!

Later I gave him RM 50… and my voice was very very fierce d… I do not like to deal with cheap guy… and I was out there since 4.30 pm…. And have to move the books right in front their room… Come on… good service….And later when he asked for my phone number,I saw his hp… guess what K750…. Please laa I’m only using K700..

CHEAP !!!! CHEAP !!! CHEAP !!!

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger AяlyиX™ said...

Don't be mad.

We should be happy that these people actly exist for us to tell the world about them. Hah!

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Angelus said...

i only sell photostated books.original books i keep for myself

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger *J* said...

U copy n paste..lol..
U sell photostated books, wat do u expect..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home