Monday, June 26, 2006

Haha. Changed the title. Come on “Einsamkeit” lol? Loneliness…
By the way I created another new blog with joyce… nah just for fun. So now I wil be blogging on 2 sides.. Just dunno whether I should copy and paste for both or just erhmm… hahah depends :p
By the way please visit here. http://jefcey.blogspot.com
See our name:p

Today was like …. Chatted with Joyce until 3 something, then woke up at 10… last paper…must be excited I guess.. when the bus arrived pack with a whole lot of passengers n I just went up it within them going down 1st.. what the heck.. what was I thinking … make a fool out of myself.. and I was like “SHIT” I’m a goner with so many pairs of eyes staring at you… Don’t mention about it already… duh I’m a born loser :p

Then the paper? Was a stroll in the park.. But I can’t believe it… I just finished A-level… A-level… what I was doing for the past 2 years … and nothing more… nothing… nothing… what give a pat on the shoulder and enjoy myself in McD? I should treat myself better…

And the gathering.. what’s the point of gather a bunch of people that can’t sing in the same tune together? And ironically these people are going to karaoke tomorrow… duh !!!

Maybe, things will change a little bit when I go home? Home…. 8 hours of journey, man… Why why… can’t the bus be faster?

Blah….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home